The power of Pledge®
in the palm of your hand.
Pledge® cleaning wipes are a surprisingly versatile household cleaning product—you can use them to clean up dust, dirt and messes. They quickly clean, condition and protect while leaving behind the fresh lemon
Pledge® scent. Plus, they feature Allergen Trappers® to remove dust and up to 90% of the allergens found in dust.*Use Pledge® cleaning wipes on a variety of surfaces†, including:
*from pet dander and dust mite matter
†safe to use only on finished, sealed surfaces
Select a Scent you'd like to review.
Pledge® Lemon Wipes is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5
from Time Friendly I have used Pledge for years and am a satisfied customer. I love that the wipes are so quick and convenient for Grandma visits. Get it clean fast and efficient. Always leaves a wonderful shine. It looks like I spent a great deal of time cleaning.
Date published: 2015-02-03
Rated 4 out of 5
from Convenient, fast and leaves a great shine Have used these wipes......probably forever! Sprays end up the floor making the floor slippery . Appreciate those wipes !
Date published: 2015-04-07
Rated 1 out of 5
from lemon clean wipes I absolutely hate the new pledge lemon wipe formula. I use to be able to get through a whole room with about three wipes. Now the wipe is dry before I am finished with one piece of furniture! I am so disappointed. These use to save me so much time. Now they are junk. Not worth the money. I am back to using a damp cloth.Elaina
Date published: 2015-04-11
Opening, Closing and Storage Directions:
- Locate tear notch and hold pouch firmly at zipper. With other hand, grasp the corner of the tear notch.
- Pull tear notch down and away from pouch.
- Open zipper closure and remove wipe.
- Immediately reseal to prevent remaining wipes from drying out. Zip the pouch all the way closed.
- To maintain maximum wipe moistness, store pouch on its edge. Do not store flat.
Directions for Use:
To clean, dust and polish your furniture, press wipe lightly, gradually increasing pressure as you go. Start with larger pieces of furniture first, moving toward smaller pieces last. As the wipe becomes soiled, refold. Dispose of the wipe when finished by throwing the used wipe in the trash. Do not flush. Do not use on floors!
Helpful Hints for Use:
- If surface looks cloudy or smeary, repeat procedure in “Directions for Use.”
- When using on old or unknown furniture finishes, test Pledge® Wipes in an inconspicuous area first.
- Do not put partially soiled wipes back in this pouch with the new wipes.
CAUTION: Do not use on floors, as it could leave them slippery. Avoid exposure to open flames. Keep out of reach of children and pets.