Opening, Closing and Storage Directions:
- Locate tear notch and hold pouch firmly at zipper. With other hand, grasp the corner of the tear notch.
- Pull tear notch down and away from pouch.
- Open zipper closure and remove wipe.
- Immediately reseal to prevent remaining wipes from drying out. Zip the pouch all the way closed.
- To maintain maximum wipe moistness, store pouch on its edge. Do not store flat.
Directions for Use:
To clean, dust and polish your furniture, press wipe lightly, gradually increasing pressure as you go. Start with larger pieces of furniture first, moving toward smaller pieces last. As the wipe becomes soiled, refold. Dispose of the wipe when finished by throwing the used wipe in the trash. Do not flush. Do not use on floors!
Helpful Hints for Use:
- If surface looks cloudy or smeary, repeat procedure in “Directions for Use.”
- When using on old or unknown furniture finishes, test Pledge® Wipes in an inconspicuous area first.
- Do not put partially soiled wipes back in this pouch with the new wipes.
CAUTION: Do not use on floors, as it could leave them slippery. Avoid exposure to open flames. Keep out of reach of children and pets.