SC Johnson® One Step No Buff Wax offers fine floor care that leaves wood floors with a rich, luxurious satin finish.
- SWEEP or vacuum up loose dirt.
- SHAKE well before using.
- POUR small pool of product onto floor.
- SPREAD evenly with a clean cloth or wax applicator. (Do not use a sponge or sponge mop.) Keep cloth or applicator well saturated. Use just enough rubbing action to loosen dirt.
- FINISH with smooth, even strokes in one direction. Use the product liberally so that the floor appears uniformly wet.
- LET DRY. The floor will dry to a deep, rich shine in 20–30 minutes. There is no need for buffing.
- WASH APPLICATOR in a pail of detergent solution.
First Waxing Only:
SC Johnson® One Step No Buff Wax and buffing waxes don't go together. Test a small area in a corner. Apply SC Johnson® One Step No Buff Wax as directed. If it dries dull, then the floor has a layer of old wax which must be removed as follows:
- Wash a small area with a liberal amount of SC Johnson® One Step No Buff Wax using a clean, dry cloth.
- Wipe dry immediately with a clean, dry cloth. Change cloths often to ensure complete pick-up of the old wax.
- After the old wax is removed from the entire floor, apply SC Johnson® One Step No Buff Wax as directed above.
- Check manufacturing instructions before waxing newly laid or recently sealed wood floors.
- If your floor is worn or porous, additional applications of SC Johnson® One Step No Buff Wax may be necessary.
- Never use detergents or water on wood floors.
- Do not use on asphalt tiles.
CAUTION: This product can be an eye irritant. Avoid eye contact. If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water for 20 minutes. If irritation persists, seek medical attention.
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Do not mix with bleach-containing products, as hazardous fumes may result. If this occurs, leave the room immediately and get fresh air.