For cleaning that goes beyond the surface to
help you bring out the best in your wood furniture.
Give your wood surfaces a healthy glow. Pledge® Revitalizing Oil with Natural Orange Oil contains special conditioners and natural orange oil to clean and revitalize wood. It’s terrific for cleaning kitchen cabinets, windowsills, decorative trim, tables, chairs and more, and it leaves a beautiful shine. Whether you’re deep cleaning the house or giving a special item some special attention, this furniture polish can add a healthy glow. Safe for use on*:
*safe to use only on finished, sealed surfaces
Select a Scent you'd like to review.
Pledge® Revitalizing Oil with Natural Orange Oil is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5
from Great for furniture, cabinets I have been using this product for years, unfortunately I cannot find it in theStores I shop. This is a wonderful product and it goes a long way.
Date published: 2014-03-30
Rated 5 out of 5
from pledge revitalizing oil love this product but i cannot find it on any store shelves. where do you sell this at so I can purchase a larger quantity of it. I am a business owner of a cleaning company and cannot find this product anywhere. I absolutely love this product.
Date published: 2014-04-06
- Turn spray nozzle to ON setting.
- Hold container upright and spray directly onto surface.
- Using a dry cloth, rub along the grain of the wood. Wait 30 seconds and then wipe off excess to create a deep, clean luster.
- For heavy wax buildup present from other products, allow to stand 5 minutes before wiping. Repeat if necessary.
- If the finish is unknown, first test on an inconspicuous area to check results. Do not spray or use on floors, as it could leave them slippery.
CAUTION: Keep out of reach of children and pets. May be harmful if swallowed. Contains petroleum distillates thickened to minimize aspiration.
First Aid: If Swallowed: Do not induce vomiting. Immediately call a Poison Control Center or a physician for advice.
If Inhaled: Get fresh air. If breathing is affected, get medical attention.
Skin: Wash well with soap and water after use.
Eyes: Flush with plenty of water.